Integrity Compliance Solutions (ICS)
+61 7 3390 5729
Unit 1A, 20 Rivergate Place, Murarrie QLD 4172
Integrity Compliance Solutions (ICS) is a global provider of integrity solutions; technical assistance, training and consulting to the food and allied industries. Our leading solutions include Horizonscan, the Intact Platform, online compliance courses and toolkits.
We specialise in food safety, food fraud, traceability and food threat management. Our technical experts are well positioned to provide on-site or virtual technical support.
Clare Winkel is a registered working GFSI auditor (SQF & BRC) and ATP (trainer) who has worked in 14 countries and presents regularly at SQF and BRC annual international conferences.
Areas of specialty include:
· review and development of food safety programs
· raw material fraud & safety risk assessments
· development of industry specific standards with tailored training programs for industry and auditors
· desk-top audits against all GFSI, retailer & fast food chain standards
· HACCP documentation development, auditing and training
· Risk assessment in the areas of food safety, allergens, food fraud and site security
· SQF food safety & quality, packaging manufacturer and storage and distribution
· BRC Global Standard Food/ Storage and Distribution/Agents and Brokers/Packaging
· Social and ethical sourcing stds compliance and supply chain review
· Supply chain review in the areas of product traceability, cargo theft and food fraud
· Training in the areas of HACCP (registered competencies), VACCP, TACCP, Food Safety Culture, Labelling compliance, VITAL 3, Quality Management, Internal auditing and external 5-day lead auditor (BRCGS)
ICS offers you practical and professional solutions to source and provide safe food globally with #integrity, #trust and #transparency!
Boutique food and grocery consultancy group delivering consumer focus supply chain strategies and food safety programs supporting world class innovation.
605 Edmondson Avenue Albury, 2640, NSW
Smart Foods Consulting Pty Ltd was established in 2008. Stephen Gulliford has a PhD in Organic Chemistry (Leeds University, UK) and 35 years experience in the food industry, in both product development and research with multi-national companies. Dr Gulliford has proven technical, project management and innovation skills and can assist in the following areas:
Product development includes:
Either Hamilton Grant or FoodWorks software can be used for calculating product nutrition and costings. Benchtop equipment such as ultrasonication is available for development work.